I hate to say it, but a lot of times things get worse before they get better. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Yes* congrats coach and to your boys as well.Keep your heads up Wildcats it has to get better at some point.And i'll leave it at that.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
I hate to say it, but a lot of times things get worse before they get better. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
[img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]
i guess we all now can rest assured knowing dat pound is at the bottom of the bizarrel when it comes to wise co towns.
bizarrel???? um......ok [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
[img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]
He either meant "bizarre" or "barrel."
Yet another person that won't take the time to spell anything half right.
Officially retired
This person also said "dat". I hate when people "talk like dis".
But yes. From what I hear, Pound is struggling.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
I also hate talk like that. It shows that they have a limited intelligence. I do not mean to insult anyone on here by saying that, but it does. Yes pound is struggling this season. They have only won one game. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] it's pitiful actually. I know that they are not the best team in the world, but I think they need better coaching. I think that better coaching would help them a lot.
RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
[img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]
They are just terrible, sorry. You could have Bear Bryant and they would still have one win, be thankful for that. Period, anything else is foolish.
how do you think homecoming will turn out for them next week?
RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
[img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]
That's bull crap!A few good coaches would make a world of difference.Your foolish because you don't know what goes on or you just like to run your mouth.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
Bookmarks